PRESS & MEDIA
SAIL Above the Clouds—How to Simplify your Life
- 9” x 6”, 260 Pages
- Publisher: Inspired Creations LLC
- Publication Date: November 27, 2020
- Paperback: $15.99, 978-1-7361506-0-3
- Ebook: $9.99, 978-1-7361506-1-0
- Distributor: Ingram
- Author: Carole D. Fontaine
- Website: www.sailabovetheclouds.com
- Series: Book #1 of 4-book series
- Book #2 coming 2022
- #1 bestseller on Amazon (3 weeks)
- Copies sold on 5 continents
-FINALIST in BOOK OF THE YEAR 2021 AWARD from Book Talk Radio Club
- As seen in: The Miami Herald, Big 105.9 FM Miami, Paul Castronovo's #1 Morning Show, Sail Junky Magazine, The Florida Sun, Kennebunk Post, Journey Magazine, Daughters of Change, Caribbean Compass, Le Courier des Ameriques, Le Courier de la Floride, La Voix de L'Est.
- INTEREST: Sailing, Adventure, Florida, Travel, Memoir, Personal Growth, Journaling, Health, Empowerment, Chronic Ailments, Self-Help, Life Hack, Inspirational, Simple Life, Stress Relief, Mental Health, Self-Improvement.
Carole empowers people to live their best life by sharing stories of her 20-years of living aboard a sailboat and her journey to heal from chronic disease. She is a successful professional graphic designer, and continues her life-long study of holistic and yogic philosophies and learning ways of managing her health. Carole is a certified Life Coach, Meditative Writing, Shakti Dance® Yoga, and Reiki Master Teacher. She owns a thriving graphic design business and teaches workshops on mindfulness, mental health, empowerment, living with chronic ailments, and finding purpose.
Her four book series shares adventures, inspiring lessons, and self-mastery tools which underpin her program S.A.I.L.: Simplify, Align, Integrate, and Let Go TM—so you can live an extraordinary life. Book 1 of her series SAIL Above the Clouds—How to Simplify your Life is available on Amazon and most popular book platforms.
Originally from Quebec, Fontaine lived and cruised in Florida and The Bahamas before sailing to Maine in 2018 where she currently resides with her husband of 30-years. She owns a thriving graphic design business, teaches empowerment workshops, and is writing Book #2, SAIL Above the Clouds—Align with Joy.
GET ONBOARD AND GET INSPIRED!
Unafraid to ‘rock the boat,’ this sailor-turned-author drops her truth bombs—like an anchor. Here’s your chance to live vicariously through one woman's journey of finding her voice, taking control of her health, and discovering her passions, strength and capacity for love and forgiveness.
Join Carole as she moves onto a boat, adapts to a new lifestyle, learns hard ‘beginner’ lessons, sails the breathtaking ocean, survives gale storms, and navigates life for 20 years in a meager 41 feet of living space with an unconventional husband and, of course, a dog.
S.A.I.L. Above the Clouds weaves big emotions, humorous impasses, and motivating results through topics such as overcoming major health concerns and chronic disease, tackling mental health, surviving the doldrums of a 30-year marriage, discovering life’s purpose, and learning when you’re the crab’s dinner, or receiving a naked spank from Mother Nature.
How to SIMPLIFY Your Life is the first of a four-book series where each book represents a unique aspect from the author’s signature program S.A.I.L: Simplify, Align, Integrate, Let Go. Readers will benefit from tips and insights on how to simplify all aspects of their life while exploring different healing modalities, writing prompts, and exercises following each chapter.
It is packed with stories that will make readers laugh, cry, or cringe—all weaved into an interactive set of tools that invites you to dive deep into a journey of self-discovery and come out of it energized, enlightened, and inspired!
© 2021 Inspired Creations LLC, ALL PICTURES and CONTENT ARE COPYRIGHT and cannot be used, copied or redistributed without written consent from Inspired Creations LLC.